Sunday, August 14, 2011

(Not) Back to School Photo Share

Week 3 of the Not Back to School Blog Hop is happening now, and we are sharing about our students. Well, technically it's a "(not) back to school" photo share, so I'll try not to write too much. :) We haven't officially started our school year yet, so these pictures will have to suffice.


My oldest DS is *M*. He turned 6 last month. He is full of energy, and enthusiasm, and loves to learn and understand new things. He has a great knowledge base already from 2 years at Little Clipper, a private Christian pre-school/kindergarten. He is already reading and I'm sure he'll breeze right through a lot of his 1st grade school work. And probably have difficulty with other parts I'm sure!








  My younger DS is *T*. My newly turned 5 year old is a ready to learn kiddo who isn't as self-conscious as his older brother. He's not afraid to make mistakes, which in turn helps him learn easier. He did one year of preschool at Little Clipper before we decided to home-school, so he doesn't have quite the head start older brother did, but he is very ready to start kindergarten! He is reading simple words already and can count well past 20, and do simple addition/subtraction.


I also have a DD *A* who will be 2 in September. She is a bundle of energy who loves reading books and being a "little mama." She takes care of her many baby dolls with much love, and when a doll is not handy, any stuffed animal or even action figure will do!










 It's going to be a great year!!!

Not Back to School Blog Hop

9 comments:

  1. Cuties!! Happy Homeschooling and thanks for sharing on the blog hop!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to read more about each of their personalities! Have a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your children are beautiful! I have two boys and 1 girl too. Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment on my blog. When people do that, it really helps me to find new ideas on their blogs and I can use all the help I can get. I am so glad to have found you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such blessings!

    Here from the “Not” Back to School Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your children look so much like one another. What a cute bunch of students you have. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun Not Back to School Student Photos~ Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cutie pies, each one! Hope y'all have a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your children look so very much alike. Love the pictures! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment...let me know what you think!