Saturday, July 9, 2011

Numbers

Just some things I've been thinking about as my oldest had his 6th birthday and the younger ones are coming up on theirs also.

Number of:
Years I've been married: 7 (almost)
Years I've been a mommy: 6
Children I have: 3
Birthday parties I have "thrown": 11 (with 2 more coming up)


I love birthday parties. I love the preparing; organizing, shopping for supplies, planning the details, inviting, decorating, etc. I love being with the people we love, and getting to know them better. I love marking the milestones of my kids' lives with something memorable.

DS1's 6th birthday party was today, and it was a gloriously sunny day! Warm, a bit windy, but just perfect. The kids played a couple silly, easy games, the b-day kid opened presents, there was popsicles and ice cream cones for the kids and cake and drinks. Just perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...let me know what you think!